Individuals or Businesses wishing to verify the validity of a certificate of competence or RQF/QCF qualification certificate issued by Logic Certification may do so by contacting the Logic Certification Administration Department by telephone or e-mail.
To be able to verify the certificate we will need you to provide the following information:-
- The type of certificate e.g. ACS, OFTEC, RQF/QCF etc
- The full name of the certificate holder
- The certificate number as detailed on the bottom of the certificate
- The National Insurance number of the certificate holder (this does not apply for RQF/QCF qualification certificates)
We are only able to confirm whether the certificate is valid, been withdrawn or subject to any conditions. We will not disclose any personal or other information without written permission from the certificate holder. A list of certificates that have been withdrawn can be seen Certificates Withdrawn page.
For information relating to the registration status of a certificated operative, enquirer's may wish to contact the relevant registration body as listed below:-
- For all Gas related work contact Gas Safe Register
- For all Oil related work contact Oftec
- For all work relating to notifiable work under the Building Regulations contact the relevant Competent Person Scheme (CPS) listed on the DCLG website
- For all work concerning the installation of environmental technologies contact the relevant registration body list on the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) website